2.05 Interview Jennifer Greive, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, and Hand Lettering Artist


Today I have my first guest from my Instagram feed, Jennifer Greive. I've been following her work for the past year. I came across her from some of the other lettering artists I follow. Her work is super cute, and profession! I feel very fortunate to have her on the podcast. Here is a little about Jennifer. She specializes in t-shirt design, logos, and branding. Her personal brand Fueled By Letters was born from her love for Typography and Hand Lettering. Jennifer started out at a very young age doing illustration which then lead to the world of Graphic Design. Anime got her into design. She attended Stark State College of Technology and The University of Akron receiving both an Associates and Bachelors degree in Graphic Design. Jennifer is available for commissioned work or visit her Etsy store to purchase a digital print.
To see more of Jennifer's work visit:
Fueled by Lettters
Instagram @Jennifer.Greive

My Creative Life with Nancy Miller 
Thanks for listening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator