Marketing Tues Jan 4th

I started my Marketing Tues. on Jan. 4th. I decided to spend time adding names to my mailing list for my future promo card mailer. I found some listings off of the Children's Book Council site. If you click on the "For Members" section you can access CBC member list. They have a link to each members site and lists if they accept unsolicited submissions. Then I doubled back and check on the website to see their backlist and submission guidelines.

When I have some freelance money coming in I'll opt to buy the Market books. I noticed the 2011 Artists and Graphic Designer's book is now available online. I think that's better than having the hardcopy. They get outdated so quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator