Marketing Tuesday, Jan. 11th


I'm a day early. Decided with the holiday to take advantage of some spare time. I'm over 50 on my mailing list. I'm half way to 100. Yeah! I've been viewing other illustrator sites/blogs to find publishers. I'm still on a tight budget. But I think you get a bit more creative when you are on a tight budget.

I'm hoping to eventually get time to make a presentation of my work on Prezi. This is a nice way to make a presentation that isn't so slide based. It take some getting used to working on the canvas. I wanted to repeatedly use my quick key commands. It's browser based. So you don't have to worry about mac/pc or if they have the software. I think it has promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator