Marketing Tuesday, Jan. 11

I've been researching online for various publishers. I tried googling for "Illustration Submissions". That had mixed results there's a lot of things you have to weed through if you are looking children's book publishers. After about 5 pages of this I decided to see how current my info was in my 2008 Children's Market Book. I'm working on a budget. It helps to google the publisher to double check them on JacketFlap. That helps. Now I'm up to 30 for my mailing. I try not to get discouraged at my slow progress. I'm still working on illustrating a fourth book title the talented author Heather Tietz. This is my 3rd illustration job with the same author. It's been a wonderful experience. I love her work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator