09 Speed Painting and Talk. Adding Value in Photoshop CC 2020

I've learned a lot in my Drawing for Illustrators Grad class. I think I'm starting to realize that I have better instincts then I think when it comes to my own artwork. I am getting better at critiquing artwork. 

In this 09 episode, I do a talk while speed painting about the importance of adding values in your illustration work. Also found this amazing app called Brush Box. Extensions are a great way to add those little things you wish Photoshop did better. I got it from https://gumroad.com/l/brushbox.

It does a great job. The only thing is sometimes you have to click the brush maybe more then once to switch it. Don't care like the ability to organize and color code my brushes. For $15 it's pretty sweet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator