4.01 Courtney Mayo, Surface Designer





I was so excited to have Courtney on this episode. I'm on season 4. She is an amazing surface designer and freelance illustrator that did her BFA and MFA at the Savannah College of Art and Design. Here is a bit about Courtney.

I'm a freelance artist and illustrator with a fondness for cats, cake, reading, and good design. My illustrations are primarily digital, but I try to incorporate traditional textures into my vector work and I still enjoy sketching and painting as a way to step away from my computer on occasion! When not drawing, you can usually find me trying to cook, curled up with a good book, or off exploring the world.

Clients include American Greetings, IG Design Group, Design House Greetings, SCAD, Air Bnb, and Great Arrow Graphics. Look for my designs at Dollar Tree, Target, Walmart, TJ Maxx, Wegman’s, Trader Joe’s and Family Dollar!

See her work on her website

Listen to the interview at My Creative Life.
Thanks for listening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator