2.08 Episode Reema Zoumut, Animation/Graphic Design/Photo Teacher


In this episode 2.08 I had the honor of interviewing Reema Zoumut, or "Mrs. Z" as she is fondly called by her students. Her teaching career spans 30 yrs and she teaches high school animation, graphic design, and photography. I'm very fortunate that a little over 2 years ago I google searched animation teachers, and her name comes up at the top of the list. Reema helped me create my own animation pathway from sharing her extensive knowledge in education and art. Her website at her high school is a great resource for those interested in teaching digital media.  Her students have gone on to work for major game industry companies such as Blizzard. Sorry the audio quality is not the best. We had some tech issues, so had to record via cell phone.
 
Listen to the podcast at My Creative Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator