3.07 Katelyn Yoder, surface designer and illustrator








I had a wonderful time talking with Katelyn Yoder, surface designer, and illustrator. She does beautiful work. Here is a bit about her. 
My name is Katelyn Yoder. I am an illustrator, painter, textile designer, and crafter who wants to bring happiness to others my joy for life and passion for friendship and faith with my art. I use a variety of mediums to express illustrative arts, such as watercolor, pen and ink, graphite, oil, acrylic, embroidery, printmaking, and digital art. I am proficient in technology such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Procreate. I am an outgoing, energetic, person with a passion for travel, nature, and food with a great sense of humor who is very easy to get along with. I always make sure my art is a work of heart.
To see more of her work visit her website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator