Positive Message

I think with all the turmoil that is going on in the world right now I wanted to work collaboratively with my fellow people to share a positive message. I feel for those that are struggling. This virus is like nothing I have seen in my life. The closest is probably 911. It's a time that leaves us uncertain of the future, but I truly feel that things will get better. This place we call the USA has so many great things going for it. I feel fortunate that my parents that were immigrants moved to this country for us to have a better life. I feel lucky when I became a US citizen.

My wonderful creative friends have come together to help out with a word in the message. They come from all over the United States. CA, NY, GA, and IL. There are probably more states, but it's hard to keep track.

Message is "We may be apart but we're in this together. Social distancing. Stay safe. We'll meet again."

I'm posting a template of what we have so far and I'll update it as I get more of the words added. Please be well and safe.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IF: CONFINED

Interview with Jess Bircham, Children's Book Illustrator